Megan
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Sewing Machines
I am wanting to get a sewing machine for Christmas and I'm wondering if anyone had recommendations for a sewing machines, including brands, features, etc. I want to get one that will last me forever, but I don't think I will need a ton of bells and whistles! What has worked for you, what brands do you like, what features can you not live without, and how much would you pay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For a starter, look into a Kenmore - they're sold at Sears. John did the research last year and for the price point, it was the one with the best reviews.
ReplyDeleteI have an old bernina...It's a great machine. I talked to a guy...it was the best selling machines ever. They're harder to find, because once you have it you never give it up. I know Fabric corner had one. As far as price, I don't know how much they run. But if you want one that will last forever, you may want to look into it. I can get you the model info if your'e interested.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kristin, Bernina's are one of the best ever made.
ReplyDelete