Monday, September 20, 2010

My family is driving out in October to be here when we bless our little Annie, which I'm so excited about! My sister is wanting to fly from here though instead of drive. I don't feel like she can rely on me to drive her to the airport because we still have occasional nights where sleep is hard to come by!

So, my sister is willing to pay someone to take her to the airport in KC on Tuesday, October 12th in the morning or afternoon sometime. Would anyone be available for this?

1 comment:

  1. I just read this and I would be available. She wouldn't need to pay me to do it either. My sister is in town that week too and we will probably head over to KC one of the days to play so we'll just plan it around that day and taking her to the airport. It would work for us just fine. Give me a call if you need to but I'll plan on it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.