Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cell Phones

Hi girls,

Since we are in law school and our contract is running out, Todd and I are considering downgrading our cell phone plan. We've got two phones now, one that Todd barely uses because he is at the law school most of the day and doesn't get service. We think we can get by with one, or something along the lines of a prepaid phone (we are just not phone people, our Ipods satisfy our techie needs!)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing their current phone plans, any good deals they found, solutions that don't require shelling out $100 dollars a month for a phone...We are on Verizon now, but maybe you have a different provider and we are open to that!

Thanks!

Megan

3 comments:

  1. We use T-Mobile. Have 1000 shared minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends. All for 59.99/mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we use a land line and life goes on ;) haha... 25.99 a month-can't beat that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use Verizon too. It's kind of expensive but has good coverage and just about everyone we know is on it too...which is nice. BUT if we weren't locked in another year contract...we would be shopping around too!! :) Like Amor said, I have heard T-Mobile has good rates. I also have been curious about prepaid. Never really sure if they are that great of a deal or not. Let us know if you hear of anything good though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.