Monday, March 22, 2010

For Rent

Just a head's up to anyone who is looking or knows someone who is, Brandon and I have decided that we'd like to move into a bigger place so our 2 bedroom 1 1/2bath Fox Ridge townhouse will be available this summer. By then, it will be fully, newly renovated--cabinets, counters, sinks, windows, doors, HVAC, etc. (minus the flooring which will only be a year old in July). We love our place we just need some more room. The neighbors are not bad (Adam and Tiff Mack on one side!). Our other neighbors smoke outside so I have to keep a watchful eye when I open my windows, but besides that it's great. Full, unfinished basement and CHEAP rent, with potential for Section 8. Cable and water paid for by complex.

Let me know if you have questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.