Monday, February 8, 2010

For Sale

I don't know if you all are aware but my kids and I are moving back to Utah a little early. Our house we are moving into became available a few months early so we decided to take advantage of it. We are leaving March 26th (just two weeks after the baby is born ugh!). Kurt will be staying to finish out the semester and then come back for the first session of summer and then he will move home too. He will do an externship this fall at the Farmington Courthouse in Utah and then he is finished...yay!! I am hoping to get rid of a few things before we go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested. I don't have pictures yet but if you are interested I can email you some.

We want to sell the following:

Black corner computer desk. It was only used for about 5 minutes before we realized it wasn't what we needed:) $20 obo

Bunk Beds. We bought it for Kylie last year, it's dark wood with black railings. It has a full size futon that folds up to a couch on the bottom. We paid $400 but will sell it for $150 obo..just make an offer. It will not come with the twin size mattress for the top bunk but it does come with the futon. The futon hasn't been used since we moved to Kansas. It is in a mattress bag taking up space.

Dining table- Ok honestly, it was given to us from another law school family last year and is not in the greatest shape so if you want it you can have it for free.We took it because it seats 6 and we just needed it to get through law school. It is a light color color wood and I bought 4 black chairs to go with it. I will sell the chairs for $10 each obo.

Black TV center. It too has seen better days but it's not bad as a "just for now" piece! $20 obo

The desk and beds are in pretty good shape, the other stuff - like I said- will get you through law school. If anyone is interested please email me or give me a call at 801-589-2242. Thanks!

Melissa Helgesen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.