I have a Singer sewing machine for sale. It's only been used a couple times. The model number is 1120 if you want to look it up. It is missing the spool cap (you can buy it online for a few dollars) and the directions which you can download from the Singer website. $80.00.
We also have a set of weights and a small weight bench. The weights are dumbells that you can adjust the weight on. They have been in our shed since we moved here. Each one adjusts from 5 to 50 pounds. They have a stand and as I mentioned a weight bench. I'm asking for at least $200 since I bought them for Kurt 2 years ago for $400 and he never used them lol. However, if you are interested...make an offer:)
Email me or call if you are interested.
Melissa Helgesen
mhelgesen11@msn.com
801-589-2242
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.