Thanks!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Shelves or bookshelfs needed...
I know this is a long stretch, but I thought I'd give it a shot. We have a basement but nothing to store our stuff--particularly food storage--on so I'm looking any sort of bookshelf, shelves, or whatever to store stuff on, even if it's completely ugly. If you're getting rid of anything or find a super cheap deal on something, would you let me know? Or maybe even suggestions on how to better store all my canned goods and water so I can still rotate them easily? I'm just tired of having everything on the floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go check out Jaelyn Jackson's basement. She had a brilliant idea to use cinder blocks and plywood from the cut pile (cheap!) at Home Depot. It's sturdy and really doesn't look bad at all!!! Now go, give her a call! :)
ReplyDelete