1 pkg oreos1 pkg cream cheeseenough almond bark to c.overI use a food processor to put mix the cookies and cream cheese. Then freeze. Dip in chocolate. If I use mint oreos, I only use about 3/4 of the filling (i.e. scrape out the filling of a 1/4 of the oreos).
Those are SOOOO good. I've been dreaming of them, but telling myself no.
I left out the part about rolling them into balls - before the cooling part. Sorry.
Thanks!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
1 pkg oreos
ReplyDelete1 pkg cream cheese
enough almond bark to c.over
I use a food processor to put mix the cookies and cream cheese. Then freeze. Dip in chocolate. If I use mint oreos, I only use about 3/4 of the filling (i.e. scrape out the filling of a 1/4 of the oreos).
Those are SOOOO good. I've been dreaming of them, but telling myself no.
ReplyDeleteI left out the part about rolling them into balls - before the cooling part. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete