I went to Beauty Brands and the lady did ok. Megan also goes to Beauty Brands (but a different lady) and I think she likes it. I have also heard that Moxy salon is great.
I go to Moxy as well. If you do go there, come see me first - I've got a business card for you to turn in for the stylist Heather (I can earn a free cut for referring others). She is amazing!!!
I went to Beauty Brands and the lady did ok. Megan also goes to Beauty Brands (but a different lady) and I think she likes it. I have also heard that Moxy salon is great.
ReplyDeleteI love Moxy! All the girls are great!
ReplyDeleteI also love Moxy it's a great salon!
ReplyDeleteI go to Moxy as well. If you do go there, come see me first - I've got a business card for you to turn in for the stylist Heather (I can earn a free cut for referring others). She is amazing!!!
ReplyDelete