I'd like to change pediatric offices. Despite the fact that we love Dr. Reynolds I'm really tired of never being able to see him because the office is so busy. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!
My kids use to see Dr. Perez....she just recently moved, but her replacement, Dr. Cabrillo seems great. We've seen her a couple times. She's on 29th & Urish in Kathleen Cain's office. Good Luck.
In the same office we see Dr. Melissa Conroy. I rarely have to wait but a few minutes before I get back in the room for the visit. She's great with the kids and even me :) She does have an odd schedule (like no Fridays or Thurs afternoons or something like that)...FYI
I really liked Sarah Neilson at Pediatric Associates on 6th Street. I was always able to see her and there were even a few tiems when she stayed late when I couldnt make it to the offoce until after 5pm.
My kids use to see Dr. Perez....she just recently moved, but her replacement, Dr. Cabrillo seems great. We've seen her a couple times. She's on 29th & Urish in Kathleen Cain's office. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteIn the same office we see Dr. Melissa Conroy. I rarely have to wait but a few minutes before I get back in the room for the visit. She's great with the kids and even me :) She does have an odd schedule (like no Fridays or Thurs afternoons or something like that)...FYI
ReplyDeleteI really liked Sarah Neilson at Pediatric Associates on 6th Street. I was always able to see her and there were even a few tiems when she stayed late when I couldnt make it to the offoce until after 5pm.
ReplyDelete