Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gage Park Pool

Has anyone been to the Blaisdel Aquatic Center...otherwise known I guess as the pool at Gage Park? Is it clean, is it fun, is there a pool where you can actually swim (with lanes and stuff?) How big is the kids pool?

So excited for this warm weather (although we all nearly died in the Primary room today!)

Megan

3 comments:

  1. I like the place in North Topeka. It's clean, new and fun ... plus there's a lazy river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gage is fun...there is a place iwth lanes, but it is all connected together. My kids like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like it - Jeremy's going to swim there in the evenings (laps). If you're looking for more water features, I agree w/ Amor about the pool at the North Topeka Community Center. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.