Does anyone know how I can convert home videos that are on vhs into a dvd? I want to surprise my husband with some of his old home movies. Let me know if you have any ideas!
Thanks,
~Alison~
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can buy a vhs to dvd converter player thing at walmart - (It doesn't work on all videos like Disney, but it should work on home videos.) I don't know how expensive it is though. You could also try a high end photo or video store who might do it for you...
ReplyDeleteThere's probably a cable out there that you can use to hook up your VHS to your computer. We did this with our camcorder to our computer and it worked amazinly smooth. I'd check Best Buy or that EZ PC store...may be a cheaper route than buying a specific converter...
ReplyDeleteamazinGly :)
ReplyDelete