However, I didn't like the one I went to last year, so I'm wondering if you all have any suggestions. I'd prefer a female doc, but if you really liked yours, I'd still like to know! Thanks for your suggestions!
Why not try the terri strong (Nurse practioner) at Lincoln Center Urish rd. location? I went to see her before I left. It was only a couple days after I called that I got in and I thought she was pretty nice. Also, Dr. Babin and Dr. Dickson down there are both ladies. (If you can get into Dr. Babin, I think that would be better than Dr. Dickson...)
I've seen Dr Babin, she's nice...but very busy. I have heard some bad about Dr. Dickson. I've seen Terry Strong, she seems nice, too. She'd be fine for annual exams and stuff, but I'd want an ob if a baby were in the near future. I prefer a woman as well, but had a hard time finding one...I ended up with Doug Gleason. I think he's great.
I'm with Kristin - I've got Dr. Gleason (male), but his bedside manner is the best I've seen yet. Dr. Babin delivered Brayton, so I didn't converse with her too much, but she seemed very competent and nice too. So, Lincoln Center OB/GYN is the way to go. Gleason is on 8th, Babin is on Urish. Good luck!
Why not try the terri strong (Nurse practioner) at Lincoln Center Urish rd. location? I went to see her before I left. It was only a couple days after I called that I got in and I thought she was pretty nice. Also, Dr. Babin and Dr. Dickson down there are both ladies. (If you can get into Dr. Babin, I think that would be better than Dr. Dickson...)
ReplyDeleteI've seen Dr Babin, she's nice...but very busy. I have heard some bad about Dr. Dickson. I've seen Terry Strong, she seems nice, too. She'd be fine for annual exams and stuff, but I'd want an ob if a baby were in the near future. I prefer a woman as well, but had a hard time finding one...I ended up with Doug Gleason. I think he's great.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Kristin - I've got Dr. Gleason (male), but his bedside manner is the best I've seen yet. Dr. Babin delivered Brayton, so I didn't converse with her too much, but she seemed very competent and nice too. So, Lincoln Center OB/GYN is the way to go. Gleason is on 8th, Babin is on Urish. Good luck!
ReplyDelete