Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cheap Baby Stuff

Since we're new to the area, I was wondering if there are any second-hand baby stores or something like that around here. Where we use to live they had a "Once Upon a Child" that was awesome... Just wondering if there's anything like that here in Topeka.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. No babies...but I have teacher friends who buy LOTS of baby clothes for their little girls. I know one place you can look is called "1/2 of 1/2" or Name Brand Clothing and its on Wanamaker across from Freddy's Frozen Custard. You have to check their stuff for holes and stuff but sometimes you can find some good things there.

    My friend Tara also suggested a store called Mommy and Me on Burlingame and 37th (west of Walmart). I've never been in there but I think its secondhand and she said she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy and Me...I haven't been in there, but there are coupons that come along here and there in the paper. Infact, I think there is one in the phone book. If you're really wanting something, use your coupon now, and in a month or so you'll get a new phone book with another coupon. I think it was a 25% off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in Mommy and Me although I've never actually bought anything. It's a pretty decent store. I've actually bought stuff from Children's Orchard over in Olathe. Here's their events:

    Fri & Sat Oct 23-24 Anniversary Sale 20% off regularly-priced resale clothing
    Sat Nov 7 Holiday Dress-Up Event
    Sat Dec 5 Fill-A-Bag for $5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm going to check these places out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's also "Lollipop Lane" on 6th, just west of Oakley...I drove by it today, but have never been inside. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.