Hey everyone, me and my hubby are looking for a good eye Dr./Dentist here in town. Oh they need to take medicaid too. Were not to picky we just need to get into one soon. Also any recommendations on a good peds dentist. Thanks
Sunflowers Smiles is an awesome pediatric dentist office. He's really good with kids - and one of mine had 3 cavities. And he takes medicaid. Sorry can't help w/eye dr. or adult dentist...
Have you called insurance? I called asking them who to see for my eyes and they gave me a huge list of ppl in Topeka that take medicaid. I haven't gone to any yet, though. I've also heard great things about Sunflower Smiles, like Ina said. It's off of Fairlawn, south of you.
Sunflowers Smiles is an awesome pediatric dentist office. He's really good with kids - and one of mine had 3 cavities. And he takes medicaid. Sorry can't help w/eye dr. or adult dentist...
ReplyDeleteHave you called insurance? I called asking them who to see for my eyes and they gave me a huge list of ppl in Topeka that take medicaid. I haven't gone to any yet, though. I've also heard great things about Sunflower Smiles, like Ina said. It's off of Fairlawn, south of you.
ReplyDelete