Saturday, April 24, 2010

For Sale

-We are selling this TV cabinet for $60. It's solid wood (no veneer anywhere). I bought it, quite ugly, at a thrift store for $65 and spruced it up.
-Our 37" TV fits comfortably, but Brandon doesn't think any larger of a TV would work.
-Contrary to what this picture shows, the inside cabinet houses 4 shelves (at the time the pic was taken I didn't have them all in).
-The right drawer is slightly broken (I bought it this way) but it still works.
-On some spots paint has rubbed off because of normal wear and tear. I'm willing to provide the can of paint I used with it so you can touch it up if you want.
-We're selling it because we've rearranged our family room and don't have room for it any longer.
-Feel free to call, facebook me, or email

Thanks!
Sarah Barros

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.