Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hi Girls!

So I thought I would start a blog for all the Mormon moms around. When I was living in Michigan someone in the ward started one and it worked out great. Anyone that wants permission to post just has to add their email. You can post things like upcoming activities for the ward or JRC, events you hear about that you think others might be interested in, playgroup dates/changes, service needs like babysitting, moving, cleaning etc..., announcements like pregnancies and births, things you need, things you're trying to get rid of, or just sharing your thoughts. It was really a great way to keep in touch with everyone in the ward and stake. I hope the blog is as useful here as it was in Michigan:)

Check out the Michigan site here to get an idea:
http://mimormonmom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.